16th National Masters Championship 2019
Date: 2019-10-18 08:00:00
Is Your Swimming Pool Listed on SwimIndia?
If NOT, List It For Free on SwimIndia Pool Directory!
From 2017-09-02 08:00:00 To 2017-09-02 20:00:00
Pooja Aquatic Centre, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bengaluru
Register Online: https://goo.gl/vnkmWj
Meet Circular: https://goo.gl/TWnEzC
Order of Events: https://goo.gl/31Gcxh
Complete Meet Updates: https://goo.gl/P42wvA
The last date for the submission of the entry is 28th August 2017
1. The Entry for the Meet is Open to all Clubs / Individuals.
2. Registration & Entry fee of Rs.500/- per Swimmer to be paid at the Venue
3. One Swimmer can take part in a Maximum of 3 Events.
4. Events will be held only on “TIME TRIAL” basis
5. Certificates and Medals will be distributed to the Winners.
6. Decision of the Referee is Final and Pooja Aquatic Centre shall not entertain any Protests.
7. The Competition will be conducted in accordance with KSA rules.
8. The warm up timing is 7 am in the morning and swimming events will begin at 8 am.
Do you want to know more? We’d love to hear from you!